A low-cost women’s product for the prevention of bladder leakage that can be worn all day, every day!
Contiform is recommended as number one Urethral control device in Europe, North America and Australia for stopping Bladder Leaks among Women.
LADIES IT PASSES THE “TRAMPOLINE TEST”! If you suffer from everyday urine leakage and tried a trampoline you know what we’re talking about here…..
1-in-3 women suffer from bladder leaks. This condition can affect women of all ages and may occur at any time. Now, finally, there’s a low-cost women’s product for its prevention that can be worn all day, every day or simply during active times. Featured in Women’s Health Magazine!
FULLY COVERED BY INSURANCE! Latex and BPA free Contiform® is the only clinically-proven, successful, self-inserted device for relief from Stress Incontinence. It can be worn all day, every day, or simply during activities like exercising.
Many women prefer the reassurance of wearing it constantly to avoid leaking when laughing, coughing or sneezing, especially during the cold and ‘flu season.
- Contiform® is made of safe medical grade materials that cannot absorb water/fluids, thus cannot support any microbial growth. The material is slippery when wet, making it easier to insert and remove.
- Contiform® Urethral Support Device is molded and shaped like a hollow tampon and is worn discreetly and comfortably inside the vagina, inserted and removed in much the same way you would insert a tampon. YES you can wear it during your period however tampon usage while wearing Contiform is not recommended.
- Contiform® stops stress incontinence (bladder leaks) by supporting the urethra and restoring the body’s natural anatomy. With regular use, it can work in harmony with conventional pelvic floor exercises to bring about long-term improvement in muscle tone.
- Contiform® should be removed for cleaning once per day before reinsertion by simply using unscented mild soap. Your 3 size starter kit and replacement units include a silicone removal ribbon to assist in removal.
- Please read instructions for use carefully. Removal should be easy by using the removal ribbon however in very rare cases, especially for women in menopause vaginal dryness may cause a vacuum effect. If this occurs use a small amount of water-based lubricant on the tip of your forefinger and thumb and then gently squeeze the circular wall of the Contiform® together to release the vacuum effect, rotate slowly and remove the Contiform.
- We advise if dryness ensues, for subsequent insertions of Contiform use a small amount of water-based lubricating gel to insert and remove Contiform®.
- Contiform® has been approved for up to 5 day consecutive insertion, however it may turn internally after a few days, so best to remove, clean and reinsert daily.
How do I know when to replace it?
Contiform® has been manufactured with the slit on the inside of the collar to reduce excess pressure on the bladder neck and avoid any possibility of obstruction to the urinary flow. The slit will appear when you first fold the device, this does not affect the efficacy of the device. Depending on the frequency of use, the slit will gradually lengthen until it reaches over the top of the collar. This is an indication the device needs to be replaced- or you’ll notice that the bladder leaks have come back.