The HeWee Go® is the perfect solution for urination with ease, comfort and reliability and especially for men suffering from incontinence.
The original HeWee Go system was designed as an alternative to the conventional roll on self-adhesive sheath, traditionally worn by divers wearing wetsuits. Following the success of the HeWee Go male urination system for divers, the manufacturer was approached by other industries looking for a similar solution for applications in many different sports, work environments, for people with disabilities and especially men suffering from incontinence. So, they took their experience from diving and expanded the HeWee Go system to work equally as well for other activities and in diverse situations.
The HeWee Go urination system for men allows the user to urinate comfortably and discreetly, without the need to remove any clothing, and is easy to apply and simple to use.
This unique design is held securely and comfortably in position by an adjustable support belt without the need for adhesives/tapes etc. The rubber flange containing the chosen diaphragm is then fitted through the reinforced ring on the front of the support belt. The sheath is then rolled over the penis to provide a good fit with any excess left rolled. This rolled section of the sheath can then be stretched over the front part of the flange where it sits and stays securely in position.
* Comfortable – great for long use.
* Leak-free collection
* Reusable / washable 15 Fl oz Urine collection bag can be used.
* Choice of colour urine collection bags, white or black.
* Six-month life on our urine collection bag.
* Non-return safety valve on collection bags that prevents backflow of urine.
* Easy to assemble with quick snap disconnect couplings makes emptying quick and simple.
* Biodegradable material, no issues with disposal.
* Practical and compact, discreet.
* Leg mounting/securing strap and drawstring hold, all included.
* Long term cost savings compared to single-use disposable systems. Your HeWee Go starter kit comprises of an adjustable support belt which is suitable for waist line up to 40” (a 10” extension strap is available as an accessory), three different size sheaths 30, 35 and 40mm, two sizes of diaphragm (small or large) and one flange.
Once the user has chosen the appropriate size, they can then order replacement sheaths and diaphragm kits as needed.